Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is that a list? whats its meaning???

Go down

Is that a list? whats its meaning??? Empty Is that a list? whats its meaning???

Post  PiE Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:30 pm

(Camera is jumping as the operator is running down the hallway, it runs past a door, slightly ajar, after a few more steps the cameraman stops and turns and slowly walks back to the door, opens it quietly, we see Dr. Cox alone in the dressing room, she seems to be studying a piece of paper closely as the camera zooms in we can see it...

Is that a list? whats its meaning??? List10

the cameras presence finally startles Dr. Cox and she screams! As this happens Havoc appears from the shower area, wet and naked and charging at the camera man, this cause the camera man to trip to the ground in the doorway with Havoc within reach Dr. Cox yells for him disengage)

Dr Cox: HAAAAAAAVOC NO! Don't touch him! That will get you suspended and they'll strip us of the title.

(Havoc disappears back into the dressing room as Dr. Cox approaches the downed camera man)

Dr Cox: Turn that damned camera off and give me that tape or my lawyer Craven Moorehead and myself will SUE DNCW INTO RECEIVERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(she walks over the camera as it continues to shoot up her skirt, she realizes this and steps away)

Dr. Cox: On second thought, keep filming and take this back to the GM of this place, whoever it is this month! I have something to say to them. You have now seen our 'to do' list, this list is all whom stand in Havocs way to the top, and by hook or by crook, we'll make it, you keep pitching us curve balls and we keep hitting them out of the park, the next one we'll be hitting down your damn throat, I'm so fed up with all this crap, I am SO very close to unleashing Havoc's fury, a fury nobody and I mean NOOOOOOBODY has ever seen before, I have seen the carnage and I do know what this man is capable of, in fact I am the one keeping him a man, and not the MONSTER he truly is. Those remaining on the list, you need to ask yourself this.... do I want to be the next person picking up my teeth with broken fingers?!?!?!

Remember, we're not here to win, WE'RE HERE TO RUIN!!!!!

(camera fades to black)
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down