Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNCW Intercontinental Championship...

3 posters

Go down

DNCW Intercontinental Championship... Empty DNCW Intercontinental Championship...

Post  Haldir Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:59 pm

I want to fight to get DNCW Intercontinental Championship!!!! Very Happy

Haldir

Back to top Go down

DNCW Intercontinental Championship... Empty Re: DNCW Intercontinental Championship...

Post  Asmo Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Ok sunday you will have your chance
Asmo
Asmo

Back to top Go down

DNCW Intercontinental Championship... Empty Intercontinental Shot

Post  Goldberg Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:06 pm

Whoa whoa whoa! U want a shot at the title well i want a shot at the title so how about u and i fight for #1 contender spot or a triple threat match what do u say

Goldberg

Back to top Go down

DNCW Intercontinental Championship... Empty Re: DNCW Intercontinental Championship...

Post  Haldir Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:49 pm

I prefer to fight vs current Intercontinental Championship, and after that,if I won the title and you want it, fight vs me.... I will accept it without problems... Very Happy

Haldir

Back to top Go down

Post  PiE Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:23 pm

(Dr. Cox walks by the two of them as she heads to Havoc's dressing room to prep for his match with Haldir Cena and stops to listen to them and then speaks)

Dr Cox: Hi ya boys(seductively smiling) just so you both know, I also go along with the belt, I'm the real prize when winning the championship, I'm 100% grade A woman, not like the fat bitches you see cheering for you in the front row every night, like Patty the bush pig(leaning her cleavage in close to Goldberg's face) I'm not the manager of Steve Havoc, (starting to lean towards Haldir Cena) I'm the manager of who ever is the champ, and shiny gold belts just seem to turn me on... (leaning ever so close as her lips are about to meet Haldir Cena she quickly turns away, stands straight up and begins giggling) Of course neither of you have a hope in hell of winning it from Havoc, you'd both have a better chance of getting hit in the head with a Cuban snowball then winning our title! But look on the bright side, maybe the GM can make a title for jobbers and you 2 could complete for it, and for the love of Patty the bush pig! (walking towards the dressing room and still laughing) God, you two are losers.

(camera slides from the 2 looking dumbfounded to Dr. Cox strutting her hips down the hallway, as she disappears further away the camera fades to black)
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down