Duck n Cover Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008/09/21 - Show - Role Plays

Go down

2008/09/21 - Show - Role Plays Empty 2008/09/21 - Show - Role Plays

Post  PiE Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:26 pm

(camera fades in and we see a DNCW Physician looking over Havoc laying on a medical bench after his match with Dan 'The Judge' Williams as Sofawnda Cox is seen pacing. The Physician turns to Dr. Cox and speaks)

DNCW Physician: I gots ya good news and bad, bad news is, this gentleman has a mild case of a neck strain, similar to someone with whiplash thats in a car accident and he also has a 2nd degree separation of his left shoulder, a very painful injury.

(Havoc slowly sits up and faces away from the Physician and Dr. Cox)

Dr. Cox: And the good?

DNCW Physician: Well, he aught to be in moderate to severe pain with his shoulder and he has shown a high tolerance to pain, he never once yelled or winced from it...but he shouldn't lift or wrestle for 2 to 4 weeks minimum...

(Dr. Cox cell phone rings and she excuses herself to answer it)

Dr. Cox: Cox here.............ok, and you are who?.............DNCW executive you say?........ so why are you calling me I'm kinda in the middle of something.......wrestling who?............ok Havoc has no problem putting his title up against this jorworski you speak of, when is it scheduled for?.................SUNDAY!!!!! THATS TWO DAYS FROM NOW!!!!!.........................WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT CAN'T BE CHANGED NOW, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, SINCE DAY ONE HERE, SOME SHADY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TO STEVE HAVOC, AND BEING FORCED TO WRESTLE IS NOT FAIR TREATMENT AND I'LL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CONSULT AN ATTORNEY!!!

(Dr. Cox closes and throws her phone across the room)

Dr. Cox: This is all Dan Williams fault! We're not done with you yet! We had him bleeding on the mat, Havoc goes to finish him off and he escapes it with an illegal maneuver from what I could see and seconds later wins the match, injuring him with a move that DNCW should outlaw! And now he has to put the belt on the line in 2 days?? THIS doesn't add up!!!! AAARRRRRRGGGGGG!

DNCW Physician: He can't wrestle in 2 days he's injured!

Dr. Cox: HE'S NOT THAT INJURED!!!!

(Dr. Cox slaps Havoc hard across the face snapping is neck to the side and is met back with an icy stare from HAVOC)

Dr. Cox: SEE!

DNCW Physician: Please ma'am stop that

Dr. Cox: HE'S FINE!

(She grabs and yanks hard on Havocs left arm with the separated shoulder, Havoc abruptly stands up facing and looking down on Dr. Cox)

DNCW Physician: Oh my god... GET ME OUTA HE'RE!!!

(The Physician runs out the swinging door as the cameraman backs out of the room, Dr. Cox can be seen wagging her finger in Havoc's face, still screaming)

Dr. Cox: YOU DO AS I TELL YOU! DON"T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT.......

(door closes shut, muffled yells are heard as camera fades to black)
PiE
PiE

Back to top Go down